Words — 28 found
1. relation; relationship
1. very; considerably; easily; readily; fairly; quite; highly; ratherUsually written using kana alone
- He is a good joker.
2. by no means; not readilyUsually written using kana alone, with a verb in the negative
- Don't forget that good jobs are very hard to come by these days.
3. middle; half-way point
4. excellent; wonderful; very goodUsually written using kana alone
中中 【なかなか】、仲々 【なかなか】、仲仲 【なかなか】、却々 【なかなか】、却却 【なかなか】
仲々: Rarely-used kanji form. 仲仲: Rarely-used kanji form. 却々: Rarely-used kanji form. 却却: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. being evenly matched; being equal with; being on a par with; being well contested
2. eldest and second eldest brother; older and younger brotherArchaism, orig. meaning
1. like cats and dogs; (on) very bad terms; relationship of dogs and monkeysIdiomatic expression
1. relationship based on intuitive understanding of each otherIdiomatic expression, apparently from 通過の仲
- We can just about read each other's minds.
1. chartering broker (arranges customs clearance and shipping details for trade goods); freight forwarding agentAbbreviation, abbr. of 乙種海運仲立業
1. (the two sides) being evenly-matched in influence or powerYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. (the two persons' sides) being evenly matched in abilityYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. conservatives and reformists being neck and neck; balanced conservative and progressive strengthsYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. Minamoto No Mitsunaka (912-997)
2. Minamoto no Mitsunaka, son of Minamoto no Tsunemoto, was a samurai and Court o... Read more