Words — 145 found
1. introduction; presentation; referral
1. trouble; burden; nuisance; bother; worry
2. care; dependence; support; kindness; obligation; staying (with a person)
2. seashell; shellSee also 貝殻
介: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. meddling; meddlesomeness; nosiness; interference; officiousnessUsually written using kana alone, See also 節介
2. meddler; buttinsky; busybodyUsually written using kana alone
御節介: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. mediation; agency; serving as a medium; acting as an intermediary; acting as a go-between
2. carrying (germs, diseases, etc.); transmission
- Malaria is carried by mosquitoes.
3. mediation (in Hegelianism)Philosophy
1. auricle; pinnaAnatomy
2. Pinna (anatomy)In animal anatomy, the pinna is the visible part of the e... Read more
1. chinook salmon (Oncorhynchus tshawytscha); king salmon; tyee salmon; Columbia River salmon; black salmon; chub salmon; hook bill salmon; winter salmon; spring salmon; quinnat salmon; blackmouthUsually written using kana alone
2. Chinook salmonThe Chinook salmon, Oncorhynchus tshawytscha, is the larg... Read more