Words — 106 found
1. face; visage
2. look; expression; countenance
3. honor; honour; faceOnly applies to かお
4. influence; notorietyOnly applies to かお
5. FaceThe face is a central sense organ complex, for those anim... Read more
貌 【かお】、顏 【かお】、顔 【がん】
顏: Out-dated kanji. がん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. (outward) looks; features; face; countenance; expression
顔付き 【かおつき】、顔付 【かおつき】
顔付: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. complexion; one's colour; one's color
2. countenance; expression; one's face
顔いろ 【かおいろ】、顔色 【がんしょく】
1. being put to shame; being outshone; being eclipsed; feeling embarrassed
1. meeting together; introduction
2. costarring; appearing together
- The movie costarred two great actresses.
3. being matched; facing off
1. looks; features
顔だち 【かおだち】、顔立 【かおだち】
顔立: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. emoticon; smiley; kaomoji
2. EmoticonAn emoticon is a pictorial representation of a facial exp... Read more
1. one's face turning pale (ashen); the color being drained from one's faceYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. to turn up; to make an appearance; to put in an appearance; to drop by
1. to make somebody lose face; to embarrass someone; to make someone look foolish
2. paint; colour; color
3. PigmentFor the drug referred to as "pigment," see black tar hero... Read more
1. personnel; members; lineup (of a team); roster; cast (of a play)
2. announcement of next day's match-upsSumo term
1. to blush; to go red in the face; to change color; to change colour