Words — 26 found
1. stubborn; obstinate; pigheaded
1. solid; firm; stout; burly; strong; sturdy
岩乗: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to persevere; to persist; to keep at it; to hang on; to hold out; to do one's best
2. to insist that; to stick to (one's opinion)
3. to remain in a place; to stick to one's post; to refuse to budge
頑張る: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
Common word Links
1. do your best; go for it; hang in there; keep at itUsually written using kana alone
1. stubborn; dogged; persistent; tenacious
- The authorities met with unyielding opposition from the locals.
2. tough; sturdy; hardy; strong
- A big man is not always robust.
2. EnstatiteEnstatite is the magnesium endmember of the pyroxene sili... Read more
1. hang in there; go for it; keep at it; do your bestUsually written using kana alone, See also 頑張る
1. stubborn; obstinate; sticking to one's views or decisionsYojijukugo (four character compound)