Words — 69 found
1. to become quiet; to quiet down; to quieten downesp. 静まる
- ぶしつ 。
- The club room returned to quiet. All that could be heard was the sound of pencil on sketchpad.
2. to calm down; to die down; to subside; to abate; to be suppressedesp. 鎮まる
- When I contemplate the sea, I feel calm.
1. analgesic; painkiller; sedative; tranquilizer; tranquiliser
2. AnalgesicAn analgesic (also known as a painkiller) is any member o... Read more
1. to appease; to suppress; to calm
1. goods buried during the ground-breaking ceremony for a templeBuddhist term
1. ornamental weights used to keep curtains and the like from blowing around in the wind
鎮子 【ちんす】、鎮子 【ちんじ】
1. Shinto shrine on Buddhist temple grounds dedicated to the tutelary deity of the area