Words — 284 found
1. moneySee also お金
- きれめ 。
- The end of money is the end of love.
鉄 【かね】、銀 【かね】、銅 【かね】、金 【かな】
鉄: Out-dated kanji. 銀: Out-dated kanji. 銅: Out-dated kanji. かな: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. railroad; railway; rail transport
2. Rail transportRail transport is a means of conveyance of passengers and... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. iron rod; iron bar; iron club
2. horizontal bar (gymnastics)
3. Horizontal barThe high bar, also known as the horizontal bar, is an app... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
- おく １６００
- In the U.S., as many as 216 million firearms are said to be in private hands.
2. wooden pole that wrestlers strike in practiceSumo term
3. fuguColloquialism, See also 河豚
- She shattered the mirror with a hammer.
2. hopeless swimmer; complete beginner at swimming; someone who sinks like a stoneUsually written using kana alone
- およ 。
- Jane swims like a brick.
金づち 【かなづち】、鉄鎚 【かなづち】、カナヅチ
Common word Links
1. tin plateUsually written using kana alone, From Dutch; Flemish “blik”
鉄葉 【ブリキ】、錻 【ブリキ】
錻力: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 鉄葉: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 錻: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. metal rod; metal bar; iron rod; crowbar
2. iron club; iron staff with rings on top (traditionally used by night watchmen)
1. gunshot; bullet
2. lost messenger; truant messenger; non-returner
3. bull's-eye (candy)
1. (barbed) wire entanglements
2. Wire obstacleIn the military science of fortification, wire obstacles ... Read more
1. flash flood
2. Flash floodA flash flood is a rapid flooding of geomorphic low-lying... Read more