Words — 30 found
1. regrettable; unsatisfactory; deplorable; lamentable
1. (depending on) how; (depending on) what; nature (of)after a noun (+ の)
2. what is ...?; how is ...?; what will be ...?at sentence end
- まい 。
- Rain or shine, I will come to meet you at the station.
奈何: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. officer below the rank of major; company officer
2. Company-grade officerIn US military usage, a company-grade officer is a Second... Read more
1. transfer (of a prisoner to another institution of confinement); prison transfer; transferring prison
1. highly regrettable; utterly deplorableYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. amply; sufficiently; fully; completely; all out
遺憾無く 【いかんなく】、如何なく 【いかんなく】、如何無く 【いかんなく】
如何なく: Irregular kanji usage. 如何無く: Irregular kanji usage.
1. fibrovascular bundle
2. Vascular tissueVascular tissue is a complex conducting tissue, formed of... Read more
1. vascular plant
2. Vascular plantVascular plants (also known as tracheophytes or higher pl... Read more
1. full Japanese court dress of traditional fashionYojijukugo (four character compound)