Words — 94 found
1. chase; pursuit; tracking; stalking
2. following up; tracing
1. exile; banishment; eviction; deportation; purge; expulsion; ousting
- The ruler was overthrown and banished from the country.
2. elimination (e.g. of poverty); removal
- We must rid the nation of drugs.
1. investigation (e.g. into someone's guilt); questioning; pressing; hounding; pinning down
- I was pressed by their questioning and slipped into telling an obvious lie.
2. catching up; overtaking
1. postscript; post scriptum; PS; P.S.
2. PostscriptA postscript, abbreviated PS or P.S. , is writing added a... Read more
1. pursuit (of a goal, ideal, etc.); search; chase; seeking after
- This debate about the future of the ozone layer has been mostly about profits and politics.
1. investigation (e.g. academically, of the unknown); close inquiry (enquiry)
1. additions and deletions; adding and deleting; revisions; revising
- Additions and deletions are not shown immediately.
2. to add and to delete; to revise
- Add and delete buttons from the OE toolbar.
1. following (in the footsteps of)
2. catching up with; coming level with
1. mass for the dead; Buddhist service held on the anniversary of someone's death