Words — 38 found
1. to kickorig. ichidan verb
- Don't kick the door open.
2. to refuse; to reject
- He rejected our demand flatly.
3. to stamp (on the ground); to firmly press one's feet (against something)
1. to kick away; to kick off; to kick hard
2. to refuse curtly; to reject outright
1. to kick about; to kick around
2. to scatter (e.g. one's enemies); to rout
1. to kick (at someone, something)
- She gave me a hard kick on my right leg.
1. to kick (into something, e.g. a goal)
- けりい 。
- He kicked the ball into the goal.
1. kemari; type of football played by courtiers in ancient Japan
2. KemariFor Kemari or Kiamari neighborhood of Karachi, Pakistan, ... Read more