Words — 38 found
1. to kickorig. ichidan verb
- Don't kick the door open.
2. to refuse; to reject
- He rejected our demand flatly.
3. to stamp (on the ground); to firmly press one's feet (against something)
1. to kick away; to kick off; to kick hard
2. to refuse curtly; to reject outright
1. to kick into the air; to kick up
2. to kick from below
1. to kick (into something, e.g. a goal)
- けりい 。
- He kicked the ball into the goal.
1. to kick about; to kick around
2. to scatter (a crowd, the enemy, etc.); to rout
1. kemari; type of football played by courtiers in ancient Japan
2. KemariFor Kemari or Kiamari neighborhood of Karachi, Pakistan, ... Read more
1. to stumble (over); to tripUsually written using kana alone
2. to fail; to suffer a setbackUsually written using kana alone
蹴つまずく 【けつまずく】、蹴躓く 【けつまづく】、蹴つまづく 【けつまづく】