Words — 6 found
1. to prick; to stab
- I pricked my thumb with a needle.
2. to poke; to prod; to push; to thrust; to nudge; to hit; to strike
3. to use (a cane); to prop oneself up with; to press against (the floor, etc.)
- Stop resting your elbows on the table.
4. to attack
5. to brave (the rain, etc.)
衝く 【つく】、撞く 【つく】、捺く 【つく】
1. Buckleya lanceolata (species of parasitic deciduous shrub)Usually written using kana alone
1. twin-flowering abelia (Abelia spathulata)Usually written using kana alone
1. Quercus sessilifolia (species of oak)Usually written using kana alone