Words — 128 found
1. English (language)
2. English languageEnglish is a West Germanic language spoken originally in ... Read more
1. English writing; English sentence; English text
- I used to keep a diary in English when I was a student.
2. English literature; English litAbbreviation, See also 英文学
1. hero; heroine; great person
2. Eroica Symphony (Beethoven, 1804)
3. Heroic Polonaise (Chopin)Abbreviation
1. English(-language) literature
2. British literature
3. English literatureEnglish literature is the literature written in the Engli... Read more
1. United Kingdom; Britain; Great BritainSee also イギリス
英國: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. English conversation
- Who teaches you English conversation?
2. school for English conversationAbbreviation
2. English-Japanese dictionaryAbbreviation, See also 英和辞典
1. teaching of English; English teaching
2. English as a foreign or second languageEnglish as a second language (ESL), English for speakers ... Read more
1. English-Japanese (esp. translation, interpretation, etc.)See also 日英
- We created a freely available English-Japanese bilingual corpus.