Words — 120 found
1. colour; color; hue; tint; tinge; shade
- あ 。
- The color went beautifully with her hair.
2. complexion; skin colour; skin color
3. look (on one's face); expression
- う 。
- A look of contentment appeared on his face.
4. appearance; air; feeling
5. personality; character
6. tone (of one's voice, etc.); tune; sound; ring
7. love; lust; sensuality; love affairSee also 色仕掛け
8. lover; paramour
9. beauty; sexiness; physical appeal
10. kind; type; varietyalso written 種
11. ColorColor or colour is the visual perceptual property corresp... Read more
1. various; all sorts of; variety ofUsually written using kana alone
- ありがと 。
- かきと 。
- Thank you very much for everything. He wrote it down lest he should forget it.
2. various colors (colours)Archaism
1. colouring; coloring; shade of colour (color)See also 色合い
2. sex appeal (esp. of women); sexiness; sexual allure; seductiveness
- She is loaded with sex appeal.
3. interest in the opposite sex; sexual feelings; sexual urge
4. charm; elegance; romance; graciousness
- くいけ 。
- Fair words fill not the belly.
5. feminine presence
6. desire; interest; ambition; inclination
7. Sexual attractionSexual attraction is attraction on the basis of sexual de... Read more
1. colouring; coloring; shade (of colour); hue; tone; tinge; tint
2. flavour; nuance; feel; sense; look
色合い 【いろあわい】、色合 【いろあい】、色合 【いろあわい】
いろあわい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. いろあわい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. coloring; colouring; coloration; colouration
2. color scheme; colour scheme; coordination (of colour)
3. (touch of) colour; embellishment; brilliance; spice; glow; decoration; garnish
色どり 【いろどり】、色取り 【いろどり】
1. amorous glance; leer; ogle
2. shade (of color); tint; hue
3. ingratiation; sycophancy; toadyingSee also 色目を使う
1. to change color (esp. leaves, fruit, flowers) (colour)
2. to turn crimson (e.g. leaves in autumn); to begin to redden
3. to ripen; to grow ripe
1. to fade (of a colour); to grow dull in color (colour)
2. to lose vividness; to lose freshness; to grow stale; to pale
1. multicolored; multicoloured; of various colors; of various colours
2. diverse; of all kinds; all manners of; a variety of
色取り取り 【いろとりどり】、色取々 【いろとりどり】
1. colour and lustre; color and luster; complexion; colour; color
1. what with this and that; for a number of reasonsUsually written using kana alone, See also 色々
- It was going to be from Saturday, but, with one thing and another, it ended up being from the new week.
1. to colour; to color; to paint
2. to apply make-up
3. to decorate; to garnish; to adorn; to add flair