Words — 58 found
1. medulla; marrow; pith
2. PithPith, or medulla, is a tissue in the stems of vascular pl... Read more
1. Sui dynasty (China, 581-618)
2. Sui DynastyThe Sui Dynasty (589-618 CE) was a short-lived Imperial C... Read more
1. essays; miscellaneous writings; literary jottings
2. EssayAn essay is a piece of writing which is often written fro... Read more
隨筆: Out-dated kanji.
1. very; extremely; surprisingly; considerably; awfully; terriblyUsually written using kana alone
- We've been here long enough.
2. terrible; horrid; contemptible; reprehensibleUsually written using kana alone
3. remarkable; extraordinaryUsually written using kana alone
- You've made remarkable progress in English in the past year.
ずい分 【ずいぶん】、隨分 【ずいぶん】
隨分: Out-dated kanji.
1. as needed; as occasion demands
2. at any time
2. MeningitisMeningitis is inflammation of the protective membranes co... Read more
1. Orders of the Sacred Treasure
2. Order of the Sacred TreasureThe Order of the Sacred Treasure is a Japanese Order, est... Read more
1. negotiated contract; limited tender contract
2. No-bid contractThe term "no-bid contract" is a popular phrase for what i... Read more
2. MeningesThe meninges (singular meninx from the Greek μῆνιγξ, "mem... Read more
2. EpiphenomenalismEpiphenomenalism is the theory in philosophy of mind that... Read more