Words — 117 found
1. group; bunch; crowd; throng; swarm; band
- つ 。
- A sheep dog drives the flock to the pasture.
1. group; crowd; flock; herd; bevy; school; swarm; cluster (e.g. of stars); clump; pack (e.g. of dogs)
2. HerdA Herd refers to a social grouping of certain animals of ... Read more
1. crowd; community; group; herd; gathering; assemblySee also 群衆
1. to swarm; to gather
叢がる 【むらがる】、簇がる 【むらがる】
叢がる: Rarely-used kanji form. 簇がる: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. group (of people); crowd; horde; throng; mob; multitudeSee also 群集
群衆 【ぐんしゅ】、群衆 【ぐんじゅ】
1. growing en masse in one location (of plants)Only applies to ぐんせい
- There are clumps of daisies here and there.
2. living gregariously (of animals); living in flocks, herds, colonies, etc.Only applies to ぐんせい, See also 群棲
3. all animate creationBuddhism
群棲 【ぐんせい】、群生 【ぐんじょう】
群棲: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. irresistibly; suddenlyUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
- I was seized with the desire to buy the book.
2. to be turned on; to be hornyColloquialism
- みずぎ ！？」「
- "Never mind that, what's with that get up ... a swimming suit!?" "That's right. Sexy isn't it? Feeling horny?"
群群 【むらむら】、叢々 【むらむら】、叢叢 【むらむら】、斑々 【むらむら】、斑斑 【むらむら】、ムラムラ
1. to crowd; to flock; to swarm
1. rivalry of local warlords; a number of powerful (talented, influential) persons standing by themselves in a given fieldYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. Gunma Prefecture (Kanto area)
2. Gunma Prefecture
3. Gunma PrefectureGunma Prefecture is a prefecture of Japan located in the ... Read more
1. to surpass the rest (e.g. of a large group); to stand out from the crowd; to be the best by far
1. group velocity (in fibre optics, fiber optics)
2. Group velocityThe group velocity of a wave is the velocity with which t... Read more
1. group theory; theory of groups
2. Group theoryIn mathematics and abstract algebra, group theory studies... Read more