Words — 4 found
1. to go around; to make a circle around
2. to surround; to circle; to enclose
3. to come around (of a season, anniversary, turn, etc.); to return; to repeat; to circulate (of blood, money, etc.)
4. to travel around; to make a tour of
5. to concern (a matter); to surroundUsually written using kana alone, See also をめぐって
回る 【めぐる】、廻る 【めぐる】、繞る 【めぐる】
回る: Rarely-used kanji form. 廻る: Rarely-used kanji form. 繞る: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to enclose (with); to surround (with); to encircle
2. to turn (one's head, heel, etc.)
3. to think over; to work out; to consider; to ponder; to devise; to plan
4. to notify (orally or in writing)Archaism
回らす 【めぐらす】、廻らす 【めぐらす】
回らす: Rarely-used kanji form. 廻らす: Rarely-used kanji form.