Words — 59 found
1. small present; trifling giftHumble (kenjougo) language, Only applies to 粗品
- This is just a small gift, but please accept it.
2. gift given out by companies to customers as a token of gratitude; marketing incentiveOnly applies to 粗品
3. inferior goods; low-quality articleArchaism, orig. meaning
4. Promotional merchandisePromotional merchandise, promotional items, promotional p... Read more
粗品 【そひん】、麁品 【そひん】
麁品: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. carelessness; careless mistake; blunder
2. wetting oneself; soiling oneself
麁相: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. brushwood; twig
2. FascineA fascine is a rough bundle of brushwood used for strengt... Read more
1. large-size refuse (e.g. furniture, electrical goods); oversized garbage; bulky rubbish
2. useless man about the house; husband who is retired and considered a nuisanceJocular, humorous term, Colloquialism
粗大塵 【そだいごみ】、粗大ゴミ 【そだいゴミ】
1. cheap wines and unpalatable dishes (a modest (self-deprecating) way of offering a meal to a guest)Yojijukugo (four character compound)
1. simple diet; plain food; simple food; frugal meal
粗食 【そじき】、麁食 【そしょく】、麁食 【そじき】
そじき: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. そじき: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.