Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. customs; customs house
2. CustomsCustoms is an authority or agency in a country responsibl... Read more
1. tax; duty
- The income tax rate increases in proportion as your salary rises.
2. tax rate
3. Tax rateIn a tax system and in economics, the tax rate describes ... Read more
1. tax counsellor; tax counselor; licensed tax accountant
2. Tax advisorA tax advisor is a financial expert specially trained in ... Read more
1. tax included (e.g. price); before tax (e.g. salary)See also 税引き
税込: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. tax not included (in price); tax separateSee also 税込み ぜいこみ
- いっぱく １００
- The room charge is 100 USD a night plus tax.