Words — 29 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. falling behind (with a payment); being in arrears; non-payment; default; delinquency
怠納: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to stagnate; to be delayed; to be left undone
2. to be overdue (of a payment); to fall into arrears; to be outstanding
1. to cling to (e.g. old customs); to adhere to; to stick to; to be wedded toDated term
2. to get used to; to become accustomed toDated term
3. to linger (on); to progress slowlyUsually written using kana alone, See also 暮れなずむ
滞む: Rarely-used kanji form.