Words — 14 found
1. spilling; spillUsually written using kana alone
2. leavings; leftoversUsually written using kana alone, See also 御零れ
1. to overflow; to brim over; to floodUsually written using kana alone
1. to spill; to fall out of; to overflowUsually written using kana alone
- You've spilt your coffee.
2. to peek through; to become visible (although normally not)
3. to escape (of a smile, tear, etc.)
- I burst into tears.
1. to begin to overflow; to start overflowing; to pour out
溢れだす 【あふれだす】、あふれ出す 【あふれだす】
1. to fail (in getting a job); to miss out (at fishing, hunting, etc.)Usually written using kana alone
2. to be left out; to be crowded outUsually written using kana alone
1. to overflow from something full
あふれ出る 【あふれでる】、溢れでる 【あふれでる】
1. to be awash with; to teem with; to be full of
あふれ返る 【あふれかえる】、溢れ返る 【あふれかえる】、溢れ反る 【あふれかえる】
溢れ反る: Irregular kanji usage.
1. ruffian; scamp; hooligan
2. out-of-work person; day laborer without a jobSee also 溢れ あぶれ