Words — 2 found
1. to be decided; to be settled; to be fixed; to be arranged
- き決まっていない 。
2. to be unchanging; to be the same (as always); to be fixed; to be setas 決まっている or 決まった
3. to be a fixed rule; to be destined; to be a convention; to be a custom; to be common knowledgeas ...と決まっている
4. to be well executed (of a manoeuvre in a sport, game, etc.); to go well; to succeed; to connect (of a punch)
5. to look good (of clothing); to look sharp; to be stylish; to suit one; to be held in place (of a hairdo)
6. to be struck and held (of a pose in kabuki)
決る 【きまる】、極る 【きまる】、キマる
決る: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to dig out; to gouge out; to hollow outUsually written using kana alone
2. to scoop; to ladle; to bail
3. to jerk (one's chin)
抉る 【しゃくる】、刳る 【しゃくる】、杓る 【しゃくる】、決る 【さくる】、抉る 【さくる】、刳る 【さくる】
さくる: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. さくる: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. さくる: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.