Words — 20 found
1. deficiency; insufficiency; shortage; lack; want; dearth; scarcity
闕乏: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. lack; absence; shortage; deficiency; privation
1. feeling that something is missing; sense that something is incomplete
1. omission of a character; omitted character; blank typeSee also 脱字
2. insertion of blank spaces before and after the names of dignitaries (as a sign of respect)Historical term
1. piece of writing with a missing part; missing part (sentence, passage, etc.); lacuna