Words — 5 found
1. sake cup; cup for alcoholic beveragesSee also 杯 さかずき
- In the U.S., it is common to give a present, such as glasses or a coffee-maker, to the bride at weddings.
2. counter for cupfuls, bowlfuls, spoonfuls, etc.
- After a couple of drinks, the guy was feeling no pain.
3. counter for boats
4. counter for octopuses and squid
5. cup (in sports); championshipSee also アジア杯
1. glasses and plates being scattered about after a party or banquet; articles lying about in a jumbleArchaism, Yojijukugo (four character compound)