Words — 1 found
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. this (something or someone close to the speaker (including the speaker), or ideas expressed by the speaker)Usually written using kana alone, See also 何の どの, See also 此れ, See also 其の, See also 彼の
- み 。
- I filled this glass with milk.
2. last (couple of years, etc.); these; past; thisUsually written using kana alone, in ref. to a stretch of time or date
- か 。
- During these years he wrote immortal poems.
3. you (as in "you liar")Usually written using kana alone, emphatic, accusatory, insulting