Words — 1 found
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. thisUsually written using kana alone, See also その, See also あの, See also どの, something or someone close to the speaker (including the speaker), or ideas expressed by the speaker
- み 。
- I filled this glass with milk.
2. last (couple of years, etc.); these; past; thisUsually written using kana alone, in ref. to a stretch of time or date
- か 。
- During these years he wrote immortal poems.
3. you (as in "you liar")Usually written using kana alone, emphatic, accusatory, insulting
此の: Rarely-used kanji form. 斯の: Rarely-used kanji form.