Words — 31 found
1. lesson; class work; teaching; instruction
2. LessonA lesson is a structured period of time where learning is... Read more
1. to grant; to give; to confer; to award
2. to teach; to instruct; to impart (knowledge)
1. to be awarded (e.g. a prize); to be given an award; to receive (e.g. a title)
- さず 。
- General Franks received an honorary knighthood.
2. to be gifted or endowed (e.g. with a talent)
- さずか 。
- The pianist is endowed with extraordinary talent.
3. to be blessed (e.g. with a child)
- さず 。
- My wife gave birth prematurely to a 1,500-gram baby girl.
4. to be initiated (e.g. into a secret)
1. fertilization; fertilisation; impregnation; pollination; insemination授精 often used for artificial insemination
2. FertilisationFertilisation (also known as conception, fecundation and ... Read more
2. PollinationPollination is the process by which pollen is transferred... Read more
1. breastfeeding; nursing; suckling
2. LactationLactation describes the secretion of milk from the mammar... Read more
1. giving and receiving; transferring; transfer; changing hands
受授: Irregular kanji usage.
1. parents' day (day when parents observe their children in school)
1. sheltered work programs; sheltered work programmes; providing with work; giving employment
1. vyakarana (assurance of future enlightenment)Buddhism
2. VyākaraṇaThe Sanskrit grammatical tradition of vyākaraṇa is one of... Read more
1. vocational aid center (centre); vocational-training facility; sheltered workshop