Words — 86 found
1. technology; engineering
2. technique; skill
3. art; craft
1. technical skill; ability; capacity
伎能: Irregular kanji usage.
1. engineer; technical expert; technician; craftsperson
2. EngineerAn engineer is a professional practitioner of engineering... Read more
1. technical prowess; technical ability; technical finesse
2. technological prowess; technological capabilities
1. technological solution; technical answer
- A fault common to scientists is mistakenly believing that every problem has a technical solution.
1. consulting engineer
2. Regulation and licensure in engineeringRegulation and licensure in engineering is established by... Read more
1. waza-ari (in judo, a half-point awarded for good but incomplete execution)Martial arts term
2. Waza-ariWaza Ari literally "half a point", is the second highest ... Read more