1. endurance; patience; perseverance; bearing (with something)
2. self-control; self-restraint
3. Gaman (term)is a Japanese term of Zen Buddhist origin which means "en... Read more
1. junk; rubbish; trash; garbage; odds and endsUsually written using kana alone
我楽多: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 瓦落多: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. crunching; chewing or crushing something hard; scraping; scratchingOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
2. hard and crunchyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
3. very skinny; emaciated; all skin and bonesOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
1. pre-ejaculate; pre-ejaculatory fluid; Cowper's fluid; pre-cumSlang, See also 尿道球腺液
がまん汁 【がまんじる】、ガマン汁 【ガマンじる】
1. reckless; daredevil; frantic; foolhardyUsually written using kana alone, Yojijukugo (four character compound)
1. test of patience; battle of wills; endurance contest
我慢くらべ 【がまんくらべ】、我慢競べ 【がまんくらべ】、ガマン比べ 【ガマンくらべ】
1. focusing on only one thing; obsessively; intenselyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word, Usually written using kana alone
- やせ 。
- She is all skin and bone.
2. selfish; self-servingOnomatopoeic or mimetic word, Usually written using kana alone
- The dog is crunching a bone.
我利我利: Ateji (phonetic) reading.