1. patience; endurance; perseverance; tolerance; self-control; self-denial
2. Gaman (term)is a Japanese term of Zen Buddhist origin which means "en... Read more
1. junk; rubbish; trash; garbage; odds and endsUsually written using kana alone
我楽多: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 瓦落多: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. crunching; chewing or crushing something hard; scraping; scratchingOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
2. hard and crunchyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
3. very skinny; emaciated; all skin and bonesOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
1. pre-ejaculate; pre-ejaculatory fluid; Cowper's fluid; pre-cumSlang, See also 尿道球腺液
がまん汁 【がまんじる】、ガマン汁 【ガマンじる】
1. reckless; daredevil; franticUsually written using kana alone, Yojijukugo (four character compound)
1. focusing on only one thing; obsessively; intenselyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word, Usually written using kana alone
- やせ 。
- She is all skin and bone.
2. selfish; self-servingOnomatopoeic or mimetic word, Usually written using kana alone
我利我利: Ateji (phonetic) reading.