Words — 1 found
1. inside the breast of one's clothing (esp. kimono); bosom; (breast) pocket
- とりだ 。
- He took out the wallet from his inside jacket pocket.
2. space between one's chest and outstretched arms; (one's) reach
- But God the only begotten Son, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.
3. heart (e.g. of a mountain); bosom (e.g. of nature); depths; inner part
4. mind; heart; inner thoughts
5. money (one is carrying); purse; pocketbook
- He came back not because he was homesick, but because he was running short of money.
懷: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.