Words — 12 found
1. to think; to consider; to believe; to reckon想う has connotations of heart-felt
2. to think (of doing); to plan (to do)
3. to judge; to assess; to regard
4. to imagine; to suppose; to dream
5. to expect; to look forward to
6. to feel; to be (in a state of mind); to desire; to want
7. to recall; to remember
想う 【おもう】、憶う 【おもう】、念う 【おもう】
憶う: Rarely-used kanji form. 念う: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word Links
1. to one's heart's content; to one's complete satisfaction; as much as one likes; heartily; thoroughly; without restraint; to the full
1. as one wishes; as one pleases; to one's heart's content
思う儘: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. one's wishes; one's expectations
2. just as expected
思うつぼ 【おもうつぼ】、思うツボ 【おもうつぼ】、思う壷 【おもうつぼ】
1. to one's heart's content or satisfactionSee also 思うまま
1. presumably; conceivably; in my opinion; in my view; I think (that); upon thought; upon reflection
惟うに: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to have something on one's mind; to have (undisclosed) reservations; to feel conflicted
1. where there is a will, there is a wayProverb
1. if you don't speak your mind, you'll feel uneasy afterwardsProverb