Words — 125 found
1. for the time being; for the present; temporarily; for a time
- I am staying with my uncle for the time being, but later I will move to a small apartment.
2. immediate; present; current
3. for some time (after)
4. current accountSee also 当座預金
- Deposit this check in my checking account.
1. compared to our company's products (a phrase often used in advertising when comparing old and new products); in this company's comparison
- やくはんぶん （
- とうしゃひ ）
- じつげん ！
- As a result of new ultra-light materials, our product now only weighs about half as much as before!
2. as I see it; by my estimateColloquialism
- おも （
- とうしゃひ ）。
- I think there are a lot of beautiful women in Australia (YMMV).
1. a long time agoSee also 疾っくの昔
疾うの昔 【とうのむかし】、当の昔 【とうのむかし】、唐の昔 【とうのむかし】、遠の昔 【とうのむかし】
当の昔: Irregular kanji usage. 唐の昔: Irregular kanji usage. 遠の昔: Irregular kanji usage.
1. current net income; net income for the year; current net earnings; current net profit; current term net income; current term net profit; net profit for the year
- か 。
- Net profit for the period is estimated at 5 billion yen, largely unchanged from the previous one.
1. this company; this organization; this association
- ひら 。
- The general meeting of our society is held in December every year.
1. this school; the school in question
- なをけが 。
- He blotted the good reputation of our school.
1. result (of an election); success or defeat (in an election)
2. winning or losing (a lottery, raffle, etc.)
1. appropriate (e.g. authorities); concerned; relevant; said; aforementioned; competent; applicable; respective
1. current account; transactional accountSee also 預金
2. checking account; cheque account; demand account