Words — 12 found
1. strong; potent; competent; domineering; tough
- かん 。
- The angler felt a strong tug on the line.
2. strong; brawny; powerful; healthy; rugged
- An elephant is a strong animal.
3. good (at); skilled; knowledgeable
4. being able to handle; know how to deal (with); durable (against); resistant (to); resilientas 〜に強い
- つよ 。
- This material will stand up to lots of washings.
5. firm; rigid; solid
6. intense; strong; fierce; high
7. dependable; trustworthy
1. to force; to compel; to coerce; to press; to impose
1. if I'm forced to say something; if anything; if I must say; if I must choose
1. strong interactionPhysics terminology
2. Strong interactionIn particle physics, the strong interaction (also called ... Read more