Words — 1 found
1. to go around; to make a circle around
- We will explore every planet that goes around the sun.
2. to surround; to circle; to enclose
3. to come around (of a season, anniversary, turn, etc.); to return; to repeat; to circulate (of blood, money, etc.)
- Spring has come around.
4. to travel around; to make a tour of
5. to concern (a matter); to surroundUsually written using kana alone, See also をめぐって
- Parliamentary activity has become a political tug of war between the ruling and opposition parties over the issue.
回る 【めぐる】、廻る 【めぐる】、繞る 【めぐる】
回る: Rarely-used kanji form. 廻る: Rarely-used kanji form. 繞る: Rarely-used kanji form.