Words — 182 found
1. to be rich in; to abound in; to be abundant in; to be full of
- と 。
- That soil is rich in humus.
2. to be rich; to be wealthy
- No matter how rich he may be, he is never contented.
1. wealth; riches; affluence; opulence
1. Mount Fuji; Mt. Fuji; Fujiyama; Fuji-san
3. Mount Fujiis the highest mountain in Japan located on Honshu Island... Read more
富士山 【ふじやま】、不二山 【ふじさん】、不二山 【ふじやま】、不尽山 【ふじさん】、不尽山 【ふじやま】
不二山: Out-dated kanji. 不二山: Out-dated kanji. 不尽山: Out-dated kanji. 不尽山: Out-dated kanji.
Common word Links
2. Fujitsuis a Japanese multinational information technology equipm... Read more
1. enrich the country, strengthen the army (Meiji era government slogan)Yojijukugo (four character compound)
2. Fukoku kyōhei, originally a phrase from the ancient Chinese historical... Read more
1. Toyama prefecture (Hokuriku area)
2. Toyama Prefecture
3. Toyama PrefectureToyama Prefecture is a prefecture of Japan located in the... Read more
1. acorn barnacle (Balanomorpha spp.)Usually written using kana alone
2. Lady FujitsuboLady Fujitsubo (藤壺) is a fictional character in Murasaki ... Read more
1. wealth tax; capital tax; equity tax
2. Wealth taxA wealth tax is generally conceived of as a levy based on... Read more
1. the Five Lakes of Mt. Fuji
2. Fuji Five Lakesis the name of the area located at the base of Mount Fuji... Read more
1. Amur stickleback (Pungitius sinensis)Usually written using kana alone
2. PungitiusPungitius is a genus of fish in the Gasterosteidae family.
1. wealthy people; the rich
2. High-net-worth individualA high-net-worth individual (HNWI) is a person with a hig... Read more
2. EutrophicationEutrophication or more precisely hypertrophication, is th... Read more
2. LotteryA lottery is a form of gambling which involves the drawin... Read more