1. pressure; stressPhysics terminology
- お 。
- The bridge crashed under the pressure.
2. pressure (e.g. political); coercion; arm-twisting
- The plan was given up under the pressure of public opinion.
3. PressurePressure is the force per unit area applied in a directio... Read more
1. rolling; extending by applying pressure
2. Rolling (metalworking)In metalworking, rolling is a metal forming process in wh... Read more
1. piezoelectric effect
2. PiezoelectricityPiezoelectricity is the charge that accumulates in certai... Read more
1. to apply pressure (on); to bring pressure upon; to lean on
2. Consolidation (soil)Consolidation is a process by which soils decrease in vol... Read more
1. pressure vessel
2. Pressure vesselA pressure vessel is a closed container designed to hold ... Read more
1. pressure cooker
2. Pressure cookingPressure cooking is a method of cooking in a sealed vesse... Read more