Words — 8 found
1. ordinary; common; usualUsually written using kana alone
- I am just a nobody.
2. free of chargeUsually written using kana alone, only 只
- てにい 。
- I got the ticket for nothing.
3. unaffected; as is; safeusu. as ただでは...
- お 、
- He's a tenacious guy who always manages to come out on top. He's the kind of guy who can turn any situation to his advantage.
4. only; merely; just; simply
- All you have to do is wash the dishes.
5. but; however; neverthelessesp. 但
- でき 。
- However, if you're going to read people's blogs in order to write an interesting blog, you can do that right away.
唯 【ただ】、徒 【ただ】、但 【ただ】、常 【ただ】、タダ
Common word Links
1. I'm home!; I'm back!; it's me!Usually written using kana alone, Abbreviation, See also ただいま帰りました
- おかあ 。
- I'm home, Mom!
2. now; at present; at the momentUsually written using kana alone
- I'm afraid we're quite full at the moment.
3. just now; a moment agoUsually written using kana alone
- Mary has just come home.
4. at once; right away; in a minute; shortly; soonUsually written using kana alone
- まい 。
- I will be with you right away.
ただ今 【ただいま】、唯今 【ただいま】
唯今: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. absolutely; onlyUsually written using kana alone, emphatic modifier
只只 【ただただ】、唯々 【ただただ】、唯唯 【ただただ】