Words — 2 found
1. to dust; to remove dustUsually written using kana alone
2. to slap; to hit (with the palm)Usually written using kana alone
3. to use up moneyUsually written using kana alone
- か 。
- I spent all the savings I had on this.
1. to strike; to hit; to beat; to knock; to pound; to bang; to slap; to spank; to tap; to pat; to clap (one's hands); to play (the drums)
- A stranger beat urgently at the front door.
2. to attack; to bash; to criticize; to censure; to flame (on the Internet)
- The newspapers opened fire on the politician.
3. to sound out (someone's views)
4. to pound (meat or fish); to chop into small pieces
5. to beat down the price
6. to talk (big, bad, idly, etc.)as ...口を叩く
7. to call; to invoke (e.g. a function)Computing
敲く: Rarely-used kanji form.