Words — 39 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. cowardly; craven
2. unfair; mean; sneaky; dirty; dastardly
- It's mean of you to talk that way.
1. lowborn; humble; lowly
2. vulgar; coarse; crude; mean; base; vile
4. greedy; gluttonous; avaricious
1. servile; subservient; obsequious; slavish; self-abasing; grovelling; spineless
1. mean; contemptible; despicable; dirty; foul; cowardly; base
鄙劣: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. base metalChemistry
2. Base metalIn chemistry, the term base metal is used informally to r... Read more
1. vulgar expression; vulgarism
2. ProfanityProfanity, also known as swearing, cursing, foul speech, ... Read more
1. very mean (sneaky); extremely unsportsmanlikeYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. lineal descendantsLaw, See also 尊属
卑屬: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. taking pride in one's humility is a form of bragging; he that humbleth himself wishes to be exalted; too much humility is prideProverb
卑下も自慢のうち 【ひげもじまんのうち】、卑下も自慢の内 【ひげもじまんのうち】