Words — 17 found
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. nicely; properly; well; skillfully; skilfullyUsually written using kana alone, See also 良い
- とみられ 。
- The project is well-planned and interesting, but its immediate impact on the bottom line is not considered substantial.
2. frequently; oftenUsually written using kana alone
- Mitsuna is very tidy so she often cleans up without being asked.
3. I'm glad that you ...; thank you for ...Usually written using kana alone
4. (you have) quite the nerve to; I don't know how you can ...Usually written using kana alone
- How dare you say that!
善く 【よく】、能く 【よく】、好く 【よく】、克く 【よく】
1. to win; to gain victory
克つ 【かつ】、贏つ 【かつ】
1. conquest (of a difficulty, illness, handicap, etc.); overcoming; bringing under control; subjugation; victory over
1. detailed; scrupulous; careful; minute; faithful; elaborate
2. diligent; honest; upright; sincereArchaism
1. gray whale (Eschrichtius robustus)Usually written using kana alone
克鯨: Rarely-used kanji form. 児童鯨: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. exercising self-restraint and conforming to the rules of etiquette and formalityYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. self-control and close application; self-denial and diligent devotionYojijukugo (four character compound)