Words — 32 found
1. to furnish with; to equip with; to provide; to install
- そなえ 。
- The building is equipped with emergency stairs.
2. to prepare for; to make preparations for; to make provision for
- You should be prepared for emergencies.
3. to possess (all that is needed); to be endowed with; to be equipped with
- そなえ 。
- Insect-eating plants are equipped with various kinds of traps to catch insects.
4. to be born with; to have since birth
1. to be furnished with; to be provided with; to be equipped with
- そなわ 。
- This hotel has a gym and a swimming pool.
2. to be possessed of; to be endowed with; to be gifted with
- The instinct for survival is innate.
3. to be among; to be one of
1. to provide; to furnish; to equip; to install
1. stockpile; reserves; storing; stocking up; laying in (supplies)
1. if you are prepared you don't have to worry; it's good to have a shelter against every stormProverb
- とちゅう 、
- そなえあればうれ 、
- On the way we dropped in at the shops and bought foodstuffs. They say well prepared means no worries.
備えあればうれいなし 【そなえあればうれいなし】、備えあれば患いなし 【そなえあればうれいなし】、備えあれば患なし 【そなえあればうれいなし】、備えあれば憂い無し 【そなえあればうれいなし】、備えあれば患い無し 【そなえあればうれいなし】
1. high-grade charcoal produced from ubame oak (Quercus phillyraeoides)
2. BinchōtanBinchō-tan or white charcoal or binchō-zumi (備長炭) is a tr... Read more
1. Bizen ware (type of pottery)
2. Bizen wareBizen ware is a type of Japanese pottery most identifiabl... Read more
1. high quality tatami covering made with soft rush from Hiroshima Prefecture