Words — 181 found
1. slight bow (as a greeting or sign of gratitude); nod; salutation
2. consideration; thoughtfulness
1. company employee; office worker; white-collar worker
1. during a session (of the legislature)
- The bill is expected to be enacted during the present session.
1. to make (someone) to meet; to let (someone) meetSee also 会う
- I ask to see your daughter.
2. to expose to; to subject to
遭わせる 【あわせる】、逢わせる 【あわせる】
1. Board of Audit
2. Board of Audit (Japan)The Board of Audit reviews government expenditures and su... Read more