Words — 44 found
1. resuming work after the New Year's vacation; first time that one works in the year
仕事始: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to quit one's job; to resignSee also 辞める
1. to apply for a job; to apply for work
- Why not apply for that job?
2. WorkaholicA workaholic is a person who is addicted to work. The ter... Read more
1. unable to do one's work; can't get anything done
- しごと 。
- It's impossible to work in a room this dim.
1. fiend for work; workaholic; career-minded personYojijukugo (four character compound)