Words — 178 found
1. Buddha; merciful person; Buddhist image
- ほとけ 。
- Ignorance is bliss.
2. the dead; dead person; spirit of the dead
JLPT N1 Links
1. FranceAbbreviation, See also 仏蘭西
2. French languageAbbreviation
1. statue of Buddha; image of Buddha; Buddhist statue; Buddhist image
3. BuddharupaBuddharūpa (बुद्धरूप, literally, "Form of the Awakened On... Read more
1. FranceUsually written using kana alone
仏蘭西: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 佛蘭西: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
2. BuddhismBuddhism is a religion and philosophy indigenous to the I... Read more
佛教: Out-dated kanji.
1. Buddhist (household) altar
2. ButsudanA butsudan (佛壇 or 仏壇, literally "Buddha altar") is a shri... Read more
1. stupa; pagoda
2. PagodaA pagoda is the general term in the English language for ... Read more
1. Buddhist image maker
2. BusshiA Busshi (仏師) is a Japanese sculptor specializing in Budd... Read more
1. Buddhist scriptures; sutras
2. Buddhist textsBuddhist texts can be categorized in a number of ways. Th... Read more
1. (before a) Buddhist altar; before the Buddha
2. offering placed on a Buddhist altar; incense money; condolatory offeringoft. as 御〜