Words — 86 found
1. cheers; bottoms-up; prosit
- かんぱい 。
- Here's to your health!
2. toast; drink (in honor or celebration of someone or something)
- Let's toast the guest of honor!
3. drinking one's glass dry
4. Toast (honor)A toast is a ritual in which a drink is taken as an expre... Read more
乾盃: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. hay; dry grass
2. HayHay is grass, legumes or other herbaceous plants that hav... Read more
干し草 【ほしぐさ】、干草 【ほしくさ】、干草 【ほしぐさ】、乾草 【ほしくさ】、乾草 【ほしぐさ】、乾草 【かんそう】
Common word Links
1. dry provisions; dried food; dried goods; groceries
干物: Rarely-used kanji form.
2. Freeboard (nautical)In sailing and boating, freeboard means the distance from... Read more
1. dry distillation
2. Dry distillationDry distillation is the heating of solid materials to pro... Read more
1. dry-heat sterilization; hot-air sterilization
2. Dry heat sterilizationDry heat sterilization of an article is one of the earlie... Read more
2. PsoriasisPsoriasis is an autoimmune disease that appears on the sk... Read more
1. drying oil; linseed oil
2. Drying oilA drying oil is an oil that hardens to a tough, solid fil... Read more
1. cracker; hard biscuit; hardtack
2. HardtackHardtack (or hard tack) is a simple type of cracker or bi... Read more
1. something worthless; something impure; something unimportant; dried excrement in the shape of a stickBuddhism, Derogatory, ref. to the Buddha in a famous koan; trad. translated as "dried shit stick" (now considered a mistranslation of the orig. Chinese)
1. dried lacquer
2. dry lacquer (technique); kanshitsu; technique for making objects (vessels, sculptures, statues, etc.) from many layers of hemp cloth soaked with lacquer