Words — 9 found
1. while; during; asUsually written using kana alone
- She accompanied her speech with gestures.
2. while; although; though; despite; in spite of; notwithstandingUsually written using kana alone, See also 我ながら
- つか 。
- What little money he earned he spent on books.
3. all; bothUsually written using kana alone, See also 二つながら
4. as (e.g. "as always", "as long ago"); in (e.g. "in tears")Usually written using kana alone
5. while doing something else (at the same time)See also ながら族 ながらぞく
1. though; notwithstanding; althoughUsually written using kana alone
1. to have a long life; to live a long time
長らえる 【ながらえる】、存える 【ながらえる】
1. while; during; performed in this conditionUsually written using kana alone
- はたら 。
- Child as he was, he worked hard to help his mother.
1. people who study or work while listening to the radio (or watching television, etc.)