Words — 64 found
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. but; however; though; nevertheless; still; yet; even so; also; as well
- い 。「
- "I did that," she complained, "but there was no water in it!"
- If that man makes one more mistake, I'll fire him.
3. however; no matter how; even if; even though
- You look as if you had seen a ghost.
4. ... or something
5. either ... or ...; neither ... nor ...as 〜でも〜でも
6. pseudo-; quack; in-name-onlybefore an occupation, etc.
7. for lack of anything better to doSee also でもしか, before an occupation, etc.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
2. (giving a) demo; demonstration; presentation
- Up to now he had made nine humanoid robots but they were all demonstration models.
3. exhibition game; exhibition match
1. to also be (implies that as well as the earlier stated this is also the case)See also である, である with も; formal, literary
- D.H. Lawrence is a novelist and poet.
2. to be ... or something
- What is the matter with you?
1. it is not (like that) eitherUsually written using kana alone
- Nobody was to blame for the accident.
1. woman who has divorced and moved back to her parents; moving back to one's parents after getting divorcedDerogatory
2. leaving and then returning (to a company, etc. one has previously left)
3. leaving from and returning to the same port (of a ship)
1. rash; boil; eruption (skin)
2. secondhand article; bargain; good buy
1. someone who became a teacher for lack of anything better to doSlang, Derogatory
1. demo tape; demonstration tape
2. Demo (music)A demo version or demo of a song (shortened from the word... Read more