2. MondayMonday is the day of the week between Sunday and Tuesday.... Read more
1. end of the month
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. every month
2. trite; commonplace; conventional; hackneyedOnly applies to つきなみ, orig. used as an insult towards old-fashioned poets who would meet monthly to write poetry
- That was just another party.
月並 【つきなみ】、月次 【つきなみ】、月次 【げつじ】
1. moon landing
2. Moon landingA moon landing is the arrival of a spacecraft on the surf... Read more
1. Monday and Tuesday
- まいしゅう 、
- Every week I study piano on Monday and Tuesday, and dancing on Wednesday and Friday.
1. seven-day workweek; working every day of the week; Mon-Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu-Fri-FriJocular, humorous term