Words — 13 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. to ask; to inquire
- と 。
- Ask if he wants another drink.
2. to blame (someone) for; to accuse of; to pursue (question of responsibility); to charge with
- と 。
- This man was charged with theft.
3. to care about; to regard as importantSee also 問わず, used in neg. form
- じんしゅ 、
- ねんれい 、
- と 。
- I don't care about your race or age or religion.
4. to call into question; to doubt; to questionusu. in passive form
1. to giveHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language
2. to do ...Honorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language, See also 給え, after the -masu stem of a verb
- たま 。
- The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time.
1. to bestow (esp. of a god); to grant
与えたもう 【あたえたもう】、与え賜う 【あたえたもう】、与え給う 【あたえたまう】、与え賜う 【あたえたまう】、与えたまう 【あたえたまう】
1. to giveHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language, See also 給う たまう, in dictionary, attributive, and continuative forms
2. to do ...Honorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language, after the -masu stem of a verb
1. to sway to and fro; to drift about; to flutter; to flickerUsually written using kana alone, See also 揺蕩う たゆたう, in dictionary or attributive forms
2. to be fickle; to be irresolute; to vacillate; to waverUsually written using kana alone, See also 揺蕩う たゆたう
揺蕩う: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 猶予う: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. to beg forgiveness; to ask for someone's pardon; to ask for permission