Words — 34 found
1. dot; spot; point; speck; mark
- I can see the tiniest spot.
2. mark (in an exam, etc.); grade; score; points
- くだ 。
- Will you put a dot before the names of the successful students?
3. point (in a game); score; goal; run
- Our team is two points ahead.
5. point; aspect; matter; detail; part; respect; way; viewpoint
6. (punctuation) mark (e.g. comma, period, decimal point); dot
- I'm going to have two pieces in her gallery.
7. "dot" stroke (in a Chinese character)
8. counter for points, marks, goals, etc.
9. counter for goods, items, articles of clothing, works of art, etc.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. to touch; to come in contact with; to border on; to adjoin; to be adjacent; to be close
- おこ 。
- Like other changes, this change in attitude has occurred in other countries, too.
2. to receive (e.g. visitor); to attend to; to serve; to take care of; to look after; to act towards; to deal with; to see
- You must treat them with more consideration.
3. to receive (news); to get; to hear
4. to encounter; to come across
5. to be tangent toMathematics
6. to make touch; to bring into contact with; to bring adjacent to; to bring close; to connect
1. focus; focal point
2. focus (of attention, a discussion, etc.); point at issue; central point
JLPT N1 Links
1. counter for laps or circuits
3. Zhou dynasty (of China; approx. 1046-256 BCE); Chou dynastyHistorical term
- The satellite made 10 orbits of the earth.
4. Zhou DynastyThe Zhou Dynasty (1046–256 BC) was a Chinese dynasty that... Read more
Common word Links
1. base (e.g. of a triangle)Mathematics, Only applies to 底辺
2. low class; low in social standing; low level; of poor reputation
3. base (e.g. of support); foundation; basis
- Women's Liberation is a broad-based but informal popular movement.
低辺: Irregular kanji usage.
1. hypotenuse; oblique lineGeometry
2. HypotenuseIn geometry, a hypotenuse is the longest side of a right-... Read more
2. PolyhedronIn elementary geometry a polyhedron (plural polyhedra or ... Read more
2. ParallelogramIn Euclidean geometry, a parallelogram is a convex quadri... Read more
2. ManifoldIn mathematics, a manifold is a mathematical object that ... Read more
1. interior elevation; expansion plan (of a ship)
2. net (of a polyhedron); developmentMathematics
3. Net (polyhedron)In geometry the net of a polyhedron is an arrangement of ... Read more
1. right triangle; right-angled triangleMathematics
2. Right triangleA right triangle or right-angled triangle is a triangle i... Read more
1. tangent line; tangential lineMathematics
2. TangentIn geometry, the tangent line (or simply the tangent) to ... Read more
2. TessellationTessellation is the process of creating a two-dimensional... Read more
Common word Links
1. fan shape
2. sectorGeometry, Only applies to せんけい
3. Circular sectorA circular sector or circle sector, is the portion of a d... Read more