Words — 26 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. to touch; to come in contact with; to border on; to adjoin; to be adjacent; to be close
- おこ 。
- Like other changes, this change in attitude has occurred in other countries, too.
2. to receive (e.g. visitor); to attend to; to serve; to take care of; to look after; to act towards; to deal with; to see
- You must treat them with more consideration.
3. to receive (news); to get; to hear
4. to encounter; to come across
5. to be tangent toMathematics
6. to make touch; to bring into contact with; to bring adjacent to; to bring close; to connect
JLPT N1 Links
1. Zhou dynasty (China, approx. 1046-256 BCE); Chou dynasty
3. counter for laps or circuits
- The satellite made 10 orbits of the earth.
4. Zhou DynastyThe Zhou Dynasty (1046–256 BC) was a Chinese dynasty that... Read more
Common word Links
1. base (e.g. of a triangle)Mathematics, Only applies to 底辺
2. low class; low in social standing; low level; of poor reputation
3. base (e.g. of support); foundation; basis
- Women's Liberation is a broad-based but informal popular movement.
低辺: Irregular kanji usage.
1. development; expansion plan; interior elevation
2. net (of a polyhedron); developmentMathematics
3. Net (polyhedron)In geometry the net of a polyhedron is an arrangement of ... Read more
2. TessellationTessellation is the process of creating a two-dimensional... Read more
2. PolyhedronIn elementary geometry a polyhedron (plural polyhedra or ... Read more
2. ManifoldIn mathematics, a manifold is a mathematical object that ... Read more
1. right triangle; right-angled triangleMathematics
2. Right triangleA right triangle or right-angled triangle is a triangle i... Read more
1. tangent line; tangential lineMathematics
2. TangentIn geometry, the tangent line (or simply the tangent) to ... Read more
Common word Links
1. fan shape
2. sectorGeometry term, Only applies to せんけい
3. Circular sectorA circular sector or circle sector, is the portion of a d... Read more
1. Catalan solid; Archimedean dualMathematics
2. Catalan solidIn mathematics, a Catalan solid, or Archimedean dual, is ... Read more