Words — 23 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. to touch; to come in contact with; to border on; to adjoin; to be adjacent; to be close
- おこ 。
- Like other changes, this change in attitude has occurred in other countries, too.
2. to receive (e.g. visitor); to attend to; to serve; to take care of; to look after; to deal with; to see
- You must treat them with more consideration.
3. to receive (news); to get; to hear
4. to encounter; to come across
5. to be tangent toMathematics
6. to make touch; to bring into contact with; to bring adjacent to; to bring close; to connect
JLPT N1 Links
1. Zhou (dynasty of China); Chou
3. counter for laps or circuits
- The satellite made 10 orbits of the earth.
4. Zhou DynastyThe Zhou Dynasty (1046–256 BC) was a Chinese dynasty that... Read more
Common word Links
1. base (e.g. of a triangle)Mathematics, Only applies to 底辺
2. low class; low in social standing; low level; of poor reputation
3. base (e.g. of support); foundation; basis
- Women's Liberation is a broad-based but informal popular movement.
低辺: Irregular kanji usage.
2. TessellationTessellation is the process of creating a two-dimensional... Read more
1. development; expansion plan; interior elevation
2. net (of a polyhedron); developmentMathematics
3. Net (polyhedron)In geometry the net of a polyhedron is an arrangement of ... Read more
1. right triangle; right-angled triangleMathematics
2. Right triangleA right triangle or right-angled triangle is a triangle i... Read more
1. tangent line; tangential lineMathematics
2. TangentIn geometry, the tangent line (or simply the tangent) to ... Read more
2. PolyhedronIn elementary geometry a polyhedron (plural polyhedra or ... Read more
2. ManifoldIn mathematics, a manifold is a mathematical object that ... Read more
1. Catalan solid; Archimedean dualMathematics
2. Catalan solidIn mathematics, a Catalan solid, or Archimedean dual, is ... Read more
1. adjacent side; cathetusMathematics
2. CathetusIn a right triangle, the cathetus, commonly known as a le... Read more