Words — 158 found
1. construction work; construction; work (related to construction, e.g. painting, concrete-pouring, etc.)
Common word Links
1. mould grown on rice, barley, beans, etc. as a starter to make sake, miso, soy sauce, etc. (mold); malted rice; malt
2. JiuquJiuqu are fermentation starters used in the production of... Read more
糀 【こうじ】、麹 【かむだち】
かむだち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. edict; public announcement
1. Kouji era (1142.4.28-1144.2.23)
2. Kōji (Heian period)Kōji was a Japanese era name after Eiji and before Ten'yō... Read more
1. commentary (on any of the 384 lines of the hexagrams in the Book of Changes)
1. calf; small cow
子牛 【こうじ】、小牛 【こうし】、小牛 【こうじ】、仔牛 【こうし】、仔牛 【こうじ】、犢 【こうし】、犢 【こうじ】
こうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. こうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. こうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. こうじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. factory; plant; mill; workshop
2. FactoryA factory (previously manufactory) or manufacturing plant... Read more