Words — 136 found
1. face; visage
2. look; expression; countenance
3. honor; honour; faceOnly applies to かお
4. influence; notorietyOnly applies to かお
5. FaceThe face is a central sense organ complex, for those anim... Read more
貌 【かお】、顏 【かお】、顔 【がん】
顏: Out-dated kanji. がん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. feigned ignorance; pretending not to recognize (somebody)
- She walked away without acknowledging me.
2. unconcerned air; indifference
- She assumed an air of indifference.
1. profile; face in profile; face seen from the side
2. (personal) profile; (biographical) sketch; outline (of someone's life)
1. pretending not to recognize (recognise); feigned ignorance
1. face with no make-up; unpainted face
2. true face (of a country, celebrity, etc.); real face; true picture; real nature
3. sober face; sobriety
1. Japanese morning glory (Ipomoea nil); picotee morning glory; ivy morning glory
2. funnel-shaped object; bell (e.g. of a trumpet); funnel-shaped urinal
3. rose of Sharon (Hibiscus syriacus)Archaism, See also ムクゲ