Words — 104 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. field of vision; view
- き 。
- They went out of sight at last.
2. one's outlook (e.g. on life); one's horizons
- も 、
- You should always keep a broad perspective on the work you do.
3. Field of viewThe field of view (also field of vision, abbreviated FOV)... Read more
1. plain; field
2. hidden (structural) memberOnly applies to の
3. wildOnly applies to の, See also 野ウサギ
- はな 。
- This wild rose gives off a sweet scent.
4. lacking a political postOnly applies to や
野 【や】、野 【ぬ】、埜 【の】、埜 【や】、埜 【ぬ】
ぬ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ぬ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. plain; open field
2. PlainIn geography, a plain is land with relatively low relief,... Read more
1. Kōzuke (former province located in present-day Gunma Prefecture)
2. Ueno, TokyoUeno, Tokyo is a district in Tokyo's Taitō Ward, best kno... Read more
1. wasteland; wilderness; deserted land; prairie; vast plain; wilds; desert; wild land
荒野 【あらの】、曠野 【こうや】、曠野 【あらの】、荒野 【あれの】、荒れ野 【あれの】
曠野: Irregular kanji usage. 曠野: Irregular kanji usage.
1. retirement from public officeof a public servant
2. going into opposition; losing powerSee also 野党, of a political party
1. out of office; out of power; in opposition
2. unaffiliated (e.g. researcher, scientist); in private practiceSee also 在朝
1. foot of a mountain; plain at the foot of a mountain
2. range; spread; extent; encompassing circle